Conservation (Liasion) Officer
- Develop and facilitate relationships between relevant community of WCA for the implementation of projects, in particular the regain control process.
- Facilitate and help the negotiation process between communities with Company, Village, and Government at different levels for community based framework agreement.
- Organize meetings and events with targeted communities (individual or groups).
- Collect, document and analyze various types of data and information through focus group discussions, key informant interviews, etc.
- Build and strenghten local institutions (community groups, village leaders, etc.) in administration, financial management, and other strategic and technical áreas.
- Preferably bachelor’s degree or equivalent training in social, communications, community relations
- Has minimum 2 years of experience working in similar position
- Proven experience in community development, managing community relations and negotiations
- Strong interpersonal skills and/or organizational development skills
- Experience in formal and/or informal facilitating workshop, organize meetings and activities
- Good communications and negotiation skills; knowledge of Jambi/tebo and/or Batak, Java culture and capable of speaking and understanding some local languages; Malay, Bataknese, Javanese.